Our Code of Conduct
All Realtors® approved by APM agree to follow our code of conduct.
As an APM-approved Realtor®, you will:
- Provide all necessary, time-sensitive material documents prior to their expiration or due date.
- Never recommended, against the client’s wishes, to forego a home inspection.
- Never recommended, against the client’s wishes, to forego a legal review.
- Always let clients know when you are not familiar with a geographic area’s real estate market.
- Never let a client wait longer than necessary for you to return their message.
- Never avoid showing a home to a client due to the commission percentage.
- Disclose to your client whenever there is a conflict of interest, including when you (or your brokerage) are representing both the buyer and the seller in a transaction.
- Never pressure a client to submit or accept an offer against their wishes.